You are here: Home / Trekking / Expedition Nevado Tocllaraju Cara Oeste
Expedition Nevado Tocllaraju ((West side)
- Duration: 04 day
- Altitud: 6034 msnm
- Route: Huaraz - Pashpa - Valley Ishinca - Huaraz.
- Dificult: Dificult
- Season: July - August.
Located in the Ishinca Valley north east of Huaraz, the main advantage of this mountain is that it can be climbed down without any rappels. There are great views from the top.
Day 01: Huaraz – Base Camp Ishinca (4350m)
From Huaraz, we will drive to Cochapamapa where our donkey driver will be waiting. There we will begin our walk through a forest of Quenuales until Base Camp. Approx. 4 hours.
Day 02: Base Camp – High Camp (5100m)
We will take a zigzag trail that will last 4 hours until we reach 5100m where we will camp for the night.
Day 03: High camp – Top (6034m) – Base camp
Start of the hike will be at 1 am. We will follow a wide glacier until we reach the 400m wall with a 55 to 70° inclination. Then, we will reach the ridge with a view of Conchucos, and carry on to the top where we will be rewarded with spectacular views. In the afternoon, we will go back down to Base camp. Approx. 6 to 7 hours.
Day 04: Base Camp - Cochapampa - Huaraz
On the last day, we will have an easy walk to Cochapampa and will return to Huaraz in our vehicle. Approx. 3.5hrs.
- Entrance fee to the Huascarán National Park, US$25.00 per person
- Transfer hotel/busstation – Huaraz in Hotel
- Peruvian Local Guide
- Cook (s)
- Porter (for climbing part)
- Private transportation Huaraz/according to the program/Huaraz
- Complete meals during the trek program and climbing program
- Kitchen/dinning tent
- Cooking equipment
- Collective technical equipment
- Toilette tent
- Tents for 2 Person
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer/bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport – Lima
- Nights Hotel in Lima / Double room with breakfast included
- City touring Lima
- Hotel In Huaraz,according to the program 2 nights. Double room with breakfast included
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima, executive service in public bus-Movil Tours or Cruz del Sur
- Horse(in case of emergency,for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Donkey drivers
- Personal Spending
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, climbing boots, crampons, ice axe, gaiters, harness, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
Nev. Tocllaraju Summit
2018 Andean Peaks S.A.C.
All Rights Reserved | Site by INDEX.pe