You are here: Home / Trekking / Expedition Tocllaraju
Expedition Tocllaraju (04 Days)
- Duration: 04 days
- Dificult: Difficult
- Artesonraju: 6034msnm
- Season:June - August
Located in the Ishinca Valley north east of Huaraz, the main advantage of this mountain is that it can be climbed down without any rappels. There are great views from the top.
Lima – Huaraz ( A Bus transfer, Travel duration around 8 hours or 50 minutes Flight from Lima
- Day 01: Huaraz – Base camp Ishinca 4350 m
From Huaraz, we will drive to Cochapamapa where our donkey driver will be waiting. There we will begin our walk through a forest of Quenuales until Base Camp. Approx. 4 hours.
- Day 02: Base Camp – High Camp 5250 m
We will take a zigzag trail that will last 4 hours until we reach 5100m where we will camp for the night.
- Day 03: High camp – Summit 6034 m – Base
Start of the hike will be at 1 am. We will follow a wide glacier until we reach the 400m wall with a 55 to 70° inclination. Then, we will reach the ridge with a view of Conchucos, and carry on to the top where we will be rewarded with spectacular views. In the afternoon, we will go back down to Base camp. Approx. 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 04: Base camp – Huaraz
On the last day, we will have an easy walk to Cochapampa and will return to Huaraz in our vehicle. Approx. 3.5hrs
- Tour of Aclimatizzation
- Peruvian Mountain Guide (UIAGM / AGMP)
- Specialised cook
- Entrance to the Huascaran national park.
- First-Aid kit
- Private transport between Huaraz / start and end of trek.
- Complete meals during the trekking program
- Donkey driver
- Kitchen / dinning tent.
- Collective technical equipment
- Camping equipment
- Tent for 2 Person
- Toilette tent
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Pick-up from the station and transfer to the Hotel reserved for you in Huaraz.
- Transfers from the airport / hotel / airport - Lima
- Hotel accommodation in Lima.
- Tour of the city
- Transfer from the station to the hotel / station / hotel - Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz / Lima,
- Hotel accommodation in accordance with tour program.
- Food and drink in Lima and Huaraz
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Personal Spending
- Personal equipment (tent, sleeping bag, backpack, harness, hiking pants, mountain jacket (goretex), hiking shoes, matraz, suitable clothing, personal medicine, crampons, ice axe, sunglasses, etc.)
Prices & Dates
Season:June - August
Dates & Prices:
From / To
00.00 - 00.00.2018
2 pax: ? per person
Photo and Video